2012年9月26日水曜日

Summer challenges

1. lose 5kg
2. have part-time job 4 times a week
3. learn how to cook 10 dishes

First, I lost only 2kg, so I failed this challenge... I ate ice cream at night. I couldn't put up with the heat. Too bad! I keep trying my weigh and I want to lose more.

Second, I got a part-time job in cram school, is called juku. In August I worked hard 5 or 6 times a week. But in September 3 times only one week becaus students  must go to school from the beginning of September!  I failed this challenge...

Third, I achieved this challenge! I live with my family now and I seldom cooked by myself. I learned from my mother and COOKPAD. In this summer I cooked new dishes. For example, omlet rice, nikujaga, tempura,croquette, spaghetti salad, creamy stew, stir-fried vegetables, apple pie, baked cheese cake, strawberry shortcake and so on! They were very delicious!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿