2012年9月21日金曜日

My review of " Romeo and Juliet "

This is one of the most famous love stories, more than hundred years after it was written by William Shakespeare. It's set in Verona in the north of Italy. Romeo Montague is requited love with Rosaline. But at Capulet's party, Romeo falls in love with Juliet Capulet, she also. At the end, Juliet died by using medicine temporary. Then Romeo kills himself by his knife, Juliet wakes up and she also kills herself by his knife. For the first time, I read the play of " Romeo and Juliet ". I want to see the play actually. I think that this story is an immortal work.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Yeah, I love the story too. Did you enjoy it?

    返信削除
  2. Hi

    I hope you had a great summer. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.

    Did you finish your summer challenges?

    RW

    返信削除